Pick the Date! This will be your opportunity to learn the Art of Filler Mastery techniques by New Image Works Academy Chicago trained by Tatiana and Virginia personally. Experienced injectors only. Spots are limited! Models will be provided.
- July 23, 2023 - CHICAGO Old Town Location (IL License required!)
- September 10, 2023 - MIAMI Aventura Location (FL or Compound License required!)
- September 9 AND 10 2023 - MIAMI COMBINED COURSE - Save $1,000 and book both Wanted Lips and Filler Art classes in Miami (click here for details, $8,000 if booked separately)
To attend this training you need to have pre-requisite for Novice Injector Training or experience with injectables.
- Participants must have a valid RN, NP, PA, MD, DO or DDS license to attend. Send your current contact information and license to email@example.com for verification.
- In order to inject in the state of Illinois, you need to have temporary license. Please reach out for guidelines how to obtain one.
- A current and active medical license and malpractice insurance is required in order to take this course. Please have a copy of these on hand (digital copies on your phone are permitted) when attending this course.
- Please wear scrubs, lab coat and comfortable shoes to the course.
Filler Art Master Class is a Hands-On training on Full Face with 5 syringes per each model. Areas included for training are:
Cheeks, Chin, Jawline, Nasolabial Folds, Temples, Tear Trough
Why our trainings are UNIQUE?
Small groups trainings
We train one-on-one
Hands-on training, YOU inject the models
You get 2 models for training JUST FOR YOU
5 syringes per model
Anatomy and ART
All Injectables are included
All models are included
Recording during class is allowed
Online class for theory is included
Online injections technique is included
In the event that you need to cancel your course participation, please provide at least 7 days notice so we have time to fill your spot.
Cancellations made 7 days before the scheduled training will receive a full refund.
For cancellations made 6-3 days before the scheduled training, they will receive a partial refund of 50%.
For cancellations made 2 days or less before the scheduled training, no refund will be issued.
About the course: it has been developed by Tatiana Alexeev, who is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner specializing in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures and striving to achieve great naturally looking results for her patients. She is the owner of New Image Works medical spa with locations in Glenview and Chicago Old Town, IL. New Image Works is a leader in minimally invasive treatments, has tens of thousands of Social Media followers, and is one of the fastest growing practices in the country.
Tatiana has developed a number of advanced techniques learning from leading injectors from all over the world. She is passionate in natural beauty and quality of work and makes the “natural look” a focal point of her practice.