Learn about incorporating medical Weight Loss (semaglutide) treatments into your practice via this Virtual online training course. Based on Zoom webinar recording, it provides full session video, a complete copy of presentation, sample consents and evaluation forms, and more.
Available to licensed providers: NP, PA, MD, DO and DDS. We do require confirmation of medical license prior to you taking this course. Link to the course will be sent upon confirmation. Please send your contact and medical license information / screenshot to email@example.com immediately prior or after the purchase.
Items to be covered:
- Semaglutide overview
- State regulations
- Patients selections
- Side effects and how to handle it
- Will insurance cover it?
- Medical history
- Initial consultation
- What labs do you need
- Do you need to draw labs at your clinic?
- Blood work review
- How long does your patient needs to be on semaglutide?
- What it realistic weight loss for 3-6 months?
- How much is initial consultation?
- How much is 3 months supply of medications cost to the clinic?
- What is the profit to the clinic?
- Who can to prescribe semaglutide?
- What is the maintenance dose?
- When do you need to recheck blood work?
- Preferred list of pharmacies to purchase semaglutide
- Visit note templates
- Consent forms template
About the course: it has been developed by Tatiana Alexeev, who is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner specializing in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures and striving to achieve great naturally looking results for her patients, and Alexandra Besterfeldt, APRN specializing in weight-loss procedures.